Layered Paper Pastels

Friday, March 27, 2009

On with the Blogging!





As an avid Artist Way-er...
http://www.theartistsway.org/

I am Morning Page writer, no one, and I do mean no one ever gets to read those pages, not even me! Designing web sites I use a wysiwyg program, so I can futz and fiddle until I think it is what I want. Blogging for me, is like jumping out of a plane without a parachute, however I am truly grateful that at least there is spell check!





Second Sundays at the Casselberry Art House...

http://www.theartistsway.org/sss.html


It will be easier on all of us if you check out the web site for all the particulars and times about Second Sundays. We get together once a month, the Second Sunday at Seven to take on the issues that most creatives share (good and bad) using the Julia Cameron's philosophy from The Artist's Way. There is no charge or commitment for those that attend, just a willingness to participate in a creative community. We used to be listed with Meet up.com, as a matter of fact The Central Florida Group has consistently been in the top 1o groups in the US. But alas times are tough, and the membership fees for this group have increased and rather than pass them on to the members (which is what they recommend) I decided to fly solo, hence this flurry of digital education. Hope you will join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment